My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

NEW USER NAME ON EBAY!!

Well, Ebay's "user name police" have caught up with me and insisted that I find a user name that doesn't fit in the profanity category! I was notified this weekend, given 24 hours to comply, so I hastily changed from "AWESOME ASS ART" to "ANDERSONS AWESOME ART". It's really kinda comical to me, considering the listings that I've ran across on Ebay...everything from bumper stickers to specialized adult "toys"!! There's so many artists on Ebay and the competition is fierce...I'm thinking that someone may have reported my user name, after all, I've used it for over a year! I guess they're not considering the reason behind the name!! Whatever the case may be, I'm still painting and still being inspired here at AWESOME ASS ACRES!!
Our garden's producing beans, tomatoes, squash, radishes and corn! We've put up hay this week...400+ square bales and 50+ round bales...we hope to get another cutting in the fall!
We're planning a trip up the east coast to celebrate our 25th anniversary last year (just a year late)...hopefully, we're leaving the last part of August and staying 6 weeks! This will be the longest we've ever been gone from the farm and the only trip we'll be taking for a long while. If anyone has any suggestions or tips, please leave a comment or drop me a note!! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Take care...stop in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!