My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Monday, August 24, 2009

This one's IT!!

Good morning from East Tennessee!! Once again, I've changed my user name on Ebay!! As my last post reported, Ebay insisted that I change from AWESOME-ASS-ART, so I went to ANDERSONS-AWESOME-ART...well, it's been the required 30 days, so I've now decided on my "forever" name!!!! magicalmulefolkartstudio will be my user name from now on!! I had to "refer" to my sweet Solomon somehow, so magical is as close to the perfect description of him as you can get AND it kinda goes with mule, especially since I can't use the word, ass!
BTW, there's lots going on here at AWESOME ASS ACRES...we've had a beautiful, SOLID white fawn born on the property. Early mornings and late evenings, I watch, as it and the doe wander and graze the hilltop pasture outside my studio window...I'm trying to get pictures! Also, our "herd" of sheep are doing so great! All three, (Ray, Doe, & MeeMee) have really grown since my last pics of them. We've been fencing, building and installing an automatic watering system for the mules/horses, but we're almost finished with those chores! Last, but not least, we're getting excited about our trip up the East Coast...can't wait to eat lobster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!