My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

MULES & MORE!









Alot of you know by now, that we operate a small farm (AWESOME ASS ACRES) in East Tennessee, near the beautiful Smoky Mountains. We have an assortment of animals, and we love all of them, but we have a farm because of our horses and mules! I decided to post some pictures of them today on this dreary, wet Sunday!! The dark sorrel/bay is Maude, the spotted App mule, is the holder of my heart, King Solomon and the young light sorrel is our yearling, Cha-Cha. The dark chocolate is Minnie, Cha-Cha's mom and a Haflinger cross and the beauty with the blonde locks is Dolly, a full Haflinger...we ride the mules and the horses are our wagon team. Some of you have asked about our animals and I thought I'd re-introduce them!! Take care from AAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!