My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

'COONS AND COLTS...WHAT COULD BE CUTER???


OMG!!! How have I painted this long and not tried canvas?? It just goes to show you, that age has NOTHING to do with trying something new and learning from it!! I started this piece yesterday and finished it this morning. I have it on Ebay now! It did take me several hours to complete, but I LOVE IT!! Sorry, did I sound like I was pleased with my work?...Well, I'm a big advocate of "patting yourself on the back" occasionally! I was fortunate to be raised by a daddy that re-enforced that sentiment on a daily basis and I think that it was THE most effective aspect of my childhood. He believed that if you worked hard, did your best, and then, was pleased with your end result, that you should let folks know! That's not to be confused with being arrogant and conceited, but it helps boost your self-esteem, to be able to appreciate your own dedicated involvement. That particular contribution from my daddy, has affected me in every area of my life. I worked hard in my job choices, I worked hard to have a successful marriage and I've worked hard to raise my children to be self sufficient and be as proud of their results, as I am!!
Just remember, when you're confident, you'll venture out with new things and feel that you'll succeed. If you're having trouble trying something new, JUST DO YOUR BEST and be tickled with it!! Take care from AWESOME ASS ACRES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!