My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEW ADDITION OR OBSESSION??


Well, we've added another feline to our group...a neighbor found this little lone survivor, in a street in town, (his siblings weren't as lucky) and brought him to AWESOME ASS ACRES. We think he's about 8-9 weeks old. We've named him Jerry and he's soooo full of himself!! I've wondered about this cat thing...the older I get, the more cats appeal to me. I've always loved them, but horses and dogs use to take top billing. Now, the felines seem to be outnumbering the equine and canines! You know, I've heard of folks that hoard 30, 40 ++++ cats and then, when they're found out about, it's off to the "funny farm", and we all know, that "farm" is nothing like our farm, here at AWESOME ASS ACRES! Somebody, anybody, (Elaine or Donna, you're the closest!) please arrange an intervention if it looks like I'm headed that way!! BTW, he's #8 and very tickled to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!