My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

PHOTO OF A PHOTO ALBUM


This post reminds me of the wonderful Seinfeld episode where Kramer has a book published for the coffee table...about coffee tables! I love Seinfeld and can watch the re-runs over and over...it seems they have an episode that matches so many of my daily life events...who knew my life could've been a sitcom???

Well, I've started painting some photo albums and they're such fun projects!! I've included raccoons, llamas, guineas, roosters, sheep and horses for the front. I finished my latest today...a pretty black and white Gypsy Vanner horse. We have friends that have decided to start raising these magnificent animals and they have a mare that's marked very similar to this one. I hope to visit their farm soon for more reference pics. This particular album is listed on Ebay now. I'm planning to paint several mule pendants this week, to take to Mule Day...last year, I sold several and folks have been asking for more this year. With gas prices, maybe my "on site" sales will get us back home!!

Well, I hope everyone's well and whatever your location, I hope you're getting a sweet taste of spring...have a great week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!