My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pendants and Puppies!!







I've been busy today, finishing up 3 new pendants (now on Ebay)...my FIRST ever fox (I love it!!), a fawn Boxer, and a cute raccoon! I've also been working on some more things, but they'll be awhile, yet. As I said in my last post, we're sooooo close to being through with my studio space! I can hardly wait to start moving in! Boxer puppies were born here at AWESOME ASS ACRES in November, so they're ready to go to their new homes in the next couple weeks...they are cute, cute, cute!! Wrinkles, smashed faces and ALL!! Our female, Ritzi, has been a SUPER mom, but she's ready for them to "fly the coop", I think! I've also included a picture of our ONE inside cat (the other 6 live outside...on the porch, in the barn, in the loft...). Our son, Jordan found her at the local car wash in '07, tiny, wet, hungry and brought her home, in the middle of the night, of course. Half asleep, I first thought she was a baby 'coon, (he's brought those home, too) but after waking completely and seeing that she was indeed a kitten, she was immediately named "Soapy"...not Sophie, but you get the drift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!