My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Monday, January 12, 2009

BORROWED, BLUE & PRECIOUS, TOO!







Well, I've spent time in Georgia again...just overnight, but long enough to get some sweet sugar from our grandbaby, Alayna and some really sweet pictures, too! While there, I lost count of the books that I read to her...she LOVES books! All of course, are "Learn About" books...animal, colors, alphabet, numbers, vegetable, fruits, nursery rhymes, bedtime stories, the list goes on and on and on! I'm looking for her to read by the time she's 2...you know, with her Nana's genes and all!!!HA!
I've also just finished a little something different...an address book, (whatta ya know, another book) with a handpainted blue roan Arabian on the front. Okay, I've covered the blue and precious...now the borrowed...I've included a picture of one of our "outside" cats, "borrowing" some nap time on our bed, as I painted tonight! This is Josie Wales, a 2 year old calico female, that we found on the side of the road. She was very sick and very little and was "supposed" to be taken to the Humane Society the afternoon that we found her (or so I told my husband), but she ended up staying here that night and the many nights that followed! I do a little animal doctorin', so I convinced him to let me keep her long enough to get her well! In fact, I have some pictures of her the first night here, she's sleeping on his shoulder, while he watched TV...I think that kinda sealed the deal! She knew exactly who to work on with her "wiles"!! I hope everyone's well and looking forward to spring...I've noticed the stores are already stocking barbeque grills and gardening tools --never too early to look ahead, I guess!! Take care and thanks for stopping by "AWESOME ASS ACRES"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!