My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY 3RD DAY OF THE NEW YEAR!!







Well, if you're like me, you're trying to catch up on some rest after the hectic holidays...we've celebrated with family and friends, but now, we're back to the everyday stuff! BIG NEWS for 2009 here at AWESOME ASS ACRES...we've finished my added on studio and extra bedroom!!! YEAAAAA!!! My sweet brother-in-law drove up from GA on New Year's Day and stayed until today. He, along with my husband and 2 of our boys, finished ALL of the construction, electrical, heating/air...We're putting down our flooring and we're THROUGH!! When I get my never ending inventory of painting supplies + computer and all components moved in and situated, I'll post pictures...hopefully, that'll be within the next couple weeks. I plan to start teaching some classes in the spring, so I've got to get going with it all!! I've been painting some things during the holidays...a few pendants and a wall sconce that's cute for the cat lover. I've posted some pictures and will be listing them on Ebay tonight.
It won't be long 'till we're packing up again for Mule Day in Columbia, TN and I hope to get some mule things painted for that...I always sell a bunch during the week there! Keep checking back with me for the never ending saga of farm life here...animal drama, fence building, garden planting, mule riding and oh yeah, some painting here and there!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
**PS... Don't forget to leave a comment, idea or suggestion...I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!