My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crows, Guineas and my space (not the website!!)

Crow in a bowl!
Guinea sign
My "involved" work space now!
My view from my NEW work space!
My NEW work area! YEA!!!


Well, I've decided to post some pictures of my new studio space, even though it's not completely finished,yet! I'm so excited about this addition...if you folks could see where I paint-- oh, what the heck, I'll post pictures of that, too!! Since we moved into this house, I've painted in front of my computer...only place that I could leave my paints set up! So, we're talking about an area about half the size of a TV tray!! So far, only once have I spilled my cup of water on my keyboard...(no damage that I know of!) The pictures show the window where I'll set up my paint area...it looks out over a section of our pasture- one, where we graze our Haflingers, the other section is for our 1 pygmy nanny goat, Blossom. They all must be in the holler in this shot! The other room that I've posted is another bedroom, it's always a cruel joke to think that you actually downsize when you "retire"!! HA!!

I'm also very pleased with some "fowl" things that I've listed on Ebay...a couple of guinea signs and a bowl that has shows a crow perched in a tree, on the inside. Be sure to check them out! Thanks for stopping by AWESOME ASS ACRES...come back anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!