My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Monday, November 17, 2008

BRRRRRR! It's Cold in East Tennessee!!

Beautiful days, cold nights, I think it's getting close to Christmas!! Things are jumping here at AWESOME ASS ACRES...my studio is almost ready to move in, company's coming for Thanksgiving, I'm pulling out recipes of every sort (going to try some new desserts this year), we have new Boxer pups (born on 11/15), and I'm painting during the very few spare minutes!! I hope the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday brings to mind all of the wonderful things that each of us have to be thankful for, good company, good food and happy memories to think back on, in the future. In the meantime, wish me luck on my jam cake recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!