My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cool Weather, Halloween...Fall's a' comin!!


Fall's my favorite time of the year! November will mark our 25th wedding anniversary, so it's always special when the days get shorter and the temps get cooler!! We're hoping to take a trip up the east coast...we've gone out west, but we'd sure like to order a Maine lobster, in Maine!! I've been painting several projects for Ebay, and filling some custom orders for folks, but I can't seem to get everything started and finished as quickly as I'd like. Our addition is almost completed, so I hope to start teaching some classes soon. All of our critters are doing well, we've had several hatches of guinea fowl, so we're good on "bug patrol"! We've got one more cutting of hay for this week and that will take care of that chore, till '09...we feel sooo blessed with the abundance of hay this year, as opposed to last year during the drought. I've just listed these Halloween bowls today -- "Halloween Herd" -- 4 different bowls, 4 different horses, all ready for trick or treat! I've found several of these vintage wooden bowls and I plan to paint something in all of them. Be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!