My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Adding on to the house...NO fun!!

We've been sooo busy so far this summer! We decided to add on to our "little house on the prairie" and it's far more than we thought it'd be! Who'd think that an extra bedroom and a shop space for me would be so time consuming and aggravating?? We've done most of the work ourselves, so that's rewarding, I think...We're toward the end of the journey now though, so maybe soon I'll be enjoying, instead of griping about the process!! I've also decided to change my Ebay user name from "equinesigns" to "awesome-ass-art". I'm trying to incorporate our farm name into my future shop and I thought this would be another step in that direction. I haven't gotten use to it yet, and who knows, I may change it again, but for right now, that's what I go by!! I've started several cat pieces and I've also painted some Halloween things and I'm loving them!! I plan to continue with cats, Halloween and other equine things, so watch for upcoming listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!