My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Time Out for the Grandbaby!!


After getting all the hay up this last week, the oldest son called and asked me to come down for the weekend. He and his pretty wife wanted to celebrate their 4th anniversary and they needed me stay with their 9 month old daughter...my perfect granddaughter, Alayna! Oh, the joys of being the lucky one to enjoy the snuggling, and kisses of an angel on earth!! I don't know her every day moods, but during my entire visit, there was absolutely no crying or upsets. She was perfect from the time I arrived to the time I left. Was it this wonderful when mine were little?? I guess so, but I think we all get caught up in the work and worry of raising our own and overlook all the "good stuff"! I just know that I'm looking forward to another visit ASAP!! Those kisses were addictive and I've been captured without her lifting a hand!! I had great ideas to paint while there...even took some things to work on, but alas, not a stroke was made!! Too much fun having fun with Alayna! I'm back now and will be adding some more things to Ebay this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!