My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Friday, January 22, 2010

ACEO's

After 2 weeks of being sick with bronchitis, I've returned to my painting!  Raccoons, mules, horses, 'possums, Valentines...it's a crazy mix, but somehow it works when you enter the world of the ACEO!  What is an ACEO, you ask..."Art Card Editions and Originals," are tiny works of art in a standard trading card size of 2.5 X 3.5 inches. They make wonderful gifts and can be framed or displayed in photo albums or trading card album sleeves.
I've listed several on Ebay and am pleased that other folks like them as well as I do!!  I've posted my latest, but there's more coming!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!