My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS SALE!!

I've decided to make use of my blog site, other than the goings on, here at AWESOME ASS ACRES!!  Of course, everyone knows that I paint and sell items on Ebay...now, I've decided to "franchise" my blog!!  The following pieces are favorites of my Christmas buyers and I paint several throughout the season. 
The first one is a mailbox topper, made out of solid wood, about 17" tall and 9" wide.  It will attach to any mailbox, from standard to the oversized ones.  It's finished with several coats of varnish to protect it from the elements and the ribbon and floral pieces are for outdoor use.  These are really cute on your mailbox and are always "attention getters"!!  The price for Rudolph -- $28.00 + $8.00 shipping.


The second picture is of my "Garden Santas".  These are okra pods, dried, painted and varnished for years of use.  They're ready to hang with a red satin ribbon.  The price for one (1) -- $7.00 + $1.50 shipping. 


I'll be glad to offer a discount if you order several.  These are perfect for the folks that you want to remember with something a little different...teachers, mailman, beautician, coach, vet, sitter, co-workers...
You can email me with your order or if you have any questions.  I'll be glad to take checks, money orders or PayPal.
sharonssmule@yahoo.com

I also paint pendants of all types...horses, mules, dogs...Those are $18.00 + $1.50 shipping.
Hope to hear from you in time to get these to you for the holidays!!  Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!