My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Gallon of gas-$4.00;Gallon of milk-$3.50;Gallon of ??CAT??--PRICELESS!


We have 7 farm cats here at AWESOME ASS ACRES...ALL female, ALL spayed, ALL rescues and ALL with VERY different personalities. Today, I'm going to introduce the world to our little "Pastel Calico", Scamper! She is THE MOST docile, easy-going, laid-back, gentle, NO fight cat that I've ever encountered in my life and I've had a LOT of cats!! I've used her modeling attributes with some my listings on Ebay and have received many messages that didn't refer to my item at all, but would always mention her...so she's famous in a small way!! Yesterday, I had re-organized my kitchen cabinets and had left this container out...this morning, Scamper decided it would be a wonderful place to "curl" up!! I had to catch a picture of it! Animals...what wonderful comedians, teachers, companions and BEST OF ALL, friends! I hope this brings smiles to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!