My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011...ALREADY???

Well, we've raced through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas of 2010 and now even the New Year of 2011 is behind us!!  We're racing through the days here at AWESOME ASS ACRES, but can't really give an account of what we've done!!  We have a new granddaughter, Isabelle Leigh, born 12/14/10...healthy and beautiful!  We've had a recent visit from her big sister, Alayna, which is ALWAYS fun and at the moment we're in the midst of our 2nd BIG snow storm of the season.  We enjoyed a beautiful white Christmas day, with 6-8" and then yesterday, nature gave us about 12"!!  I do love to see it, but with livestock, I'm ready for it to leave after about 3 days!!

I've been painting several items through the holidays...ornaments, pendants, ACEO's and the wonderful Painted Ponies!!  I'm working toward becoming an official artist with The Trail of Painted Ponies, and my imagination is in overdrive! One of my latest was titled, "My Only Wish" and sold on Ebay...also 2 commissioned pieces for a wonderful customer from California!  I'm now working on a special pony that was inspired by an old Western tune!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave a comment to let me know you visited!  I love hearing from folks and have made many friends through my blog!!  Take care!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!