My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Friday, October 15, 2010

PICS FROM AWESOME ASS ACRES!

Hello again, everyone!!  I feel like I might need to re-introduce myself!!  I've been soooo busy here, it seems that every time I think of posting an update of what I'm doing, something else happens to keep me from it!!  We've had hay baling, garden chores, canning, some illness (with my sweet mother-in-law), my gosh, when I think of everything, I give out! 
Well, I've also managed to paint some, but not as much as I'd like.  I thought with this post, I'll show some of our critters here at AWESOME ASS ACRES...
One of our sweet, egg laying machines...from a flock of 8 Golden Comets!
Our front sheep pasture...looking out from our front porch, on our little piece of paradise!
Our WONDERFUL flock of guineas...insects don't have a chance!!
One of our 3 Boxers...AWESOME BONNIE JANE DOE (BONNIE for short) and my sweet, sweet Soapy...she was a tiny feral kitten when our son, Jordan brought her home after finding her at the car wash! 

I will post again soon...since I have dial up, it's sooooo hard to down load pics, but I love to blog and hope you'll stop in again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!