My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Something NEW!!

It's HOT here at AWESOME ASS ACRES, but I think it's hotter in Magical Mule Folk Art Studio!  I've been staying inside to beat this humidity and heat, but have I been BUSY!!  About 2 months ago, I discovered the collectible figurines from "The Trail of Painted Ponies" and as I researched the different designs, I fell in love!  You can order through their wonderful web site...be sure to visit!
They also offer a blank resin figurine that you can paint yourself...that has really gotten me excited!!  These are wonderful gifts for kids, grandchildren, anyone that loves horses!! 
I've completed 2 (Magical Mule and "Beauty" of the Mountains) and will be offering more in the near future!!  I've posted pictures of both...let me know what you think!!  Both are SOLD, but I'm filled with ideas for more!!
Of course, this is my very own "magical mule", Solomon!  I added a little to the ears (remember this started as a horse) and painted it as close as possible to his markings which BTW, was VERY hard!!



I love this one...she has 11 different mountain flowers painted on her, with a bear on this side, looking out from a cherry tree and a raccoon on the other side sitting on a limb.  Her mane and tail depict waterfalls and a mountain stream runs down her back!!

We also found a surprise in our peafowl yard last Friday...6 babies!!  I didn't know if the eggs were fertile, and 6 is all she had, so the odds were against her hatching all of them, but she did!  I'll be posting pictures of them soon!!
 Take care and stop in again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!