My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WINNER NAMED!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO KELLI LUSK, from North Carolina!!  She is the lucky winner of my hand painted primitive sheep sign!  I have emailed her this morning and hope to hear from her today!  Kelli, if you check my blog before your email, be sure to send me your mailing address ASAP...I'll have your sign ready to go!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all participants in this year's OWOH contest!  Your comments and sweet words were very much appreciated and I thank you for your time and effort in stopping by!  I look forward to this event every year and I hope that each one of you will watch for it in 2011!!  Be sure to visit my blog page once in a while...I'll be offering more giveaways in the near future AND there's alot happening here at AWESOME ASS ACRES, especially with spring right around the corner!!  Have a great week ahead, stay warm and safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!