My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a Corgi Christmas!!

As an artist, you sometimes get caught up with repetition and you find yourself in the proverbial "rut"!  I've painted for over 20 years, met many friends through instructing classes, made a living traveling the craft show circuit and now, I've settled into selling on Ebay.  It's such a world wide market and it's definitely not as strenuous as preparing for a show, with the inventory that you have to paint and have on hand.  I've just recently began painting on canvas and I love it...also, I'm experimenting with different breeds of dogs!  Corgi's are a fun, smart, really cute breed and although I don't currently own one, several of my friends do.  That's the breed I'm having the most fun with right now, so I wanted to post the last 2 paintings that I've completed.  The Christmas living room scene is sold and the snow scene is currently on Ebay.  Let me know what you think...I take criticism well and suggestions are welcome!!  Thanks to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!