My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Friday, October 9, 2009

BACK PAINTING...MORE PICS FROM TRIP!


After our return from our East Coast trip, we packed up again and headed to Cades Cove, our favorite campground in the mountains!  Had some rain, but it was still very relaxing and there's nothing like tent camping when it's cool weather!  Big campfire every night, cozy sleeping bags, quietness all around, making new friends and those beautiful mountains!!  I'm back painting today...planning on some pendants and a set of bowls for Halloween.  We're hoping to head over to Etheridge, TN next weekend and help our friend, Jimmy, drive wagon tours through the Amish community there.  He's covered up this time of the year...even had the pleasure of having Ms. Wynonna Judd on a tour this past week...sure wish I could've been there - you know with my singing country music and all!!!  We might have worked out some kind of partnership tour, who knows!!  Well, for now, my focus is on getting some pendants painted, featuring his black and white spotted Percheron draft team...Babe and Lil' Huey...I hope they'll sell for souvenirs of the tour!  I've also posted a picture of Eddington, one of the standing stallions at Claiborne Farms, in Paris, KY.  Take care and come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!