My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Friday, April 10, 2009

2 @ 52...Who Knew??

Who knew I'd be a moma again at 52 (53 next week!)?? Yes, we've been given 2 more lamb babies this week from a friend in Knoxville! He called on Wednesday night and said that he'd had 2 sets of triplets born...one set on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. Due to the circumstances that I've posted before, lambs grow better when there's just two...I said yes, of course, so now we have 3 babies. I met him near Knoxville yesterday, (Thursday) and picked them up. Doe is the first of my "herd"...3 months old and growing like a weed and now, Ray and Me-Me! Get it...Doe, Ray, Me...!! Ray and Me-Me are soooo tiny and soooo sweet! Ray is the black and white spotted male and Me-Me is the white female! Since they're only a couple of days old, I'm feeding them a bottle EVERY 4 hours, yes, that's day and night! Oh, how I've forgotten nightly feedings and HOW WONDERFUL breast feeding was!! These babies are still fragile with their digestion and there's alot that could go wrong, so PLEASE wish me luck!! I'm one that gets really attached to these critters around AWESOME ASS ACRES and I don't want to lose one! I've posted pics (that's normal for a proud new mom, right??), so let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!