My EBAY listings ~~ Handpainted AND Original!! Click here to take a look!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Solomon Says...What's Happening At Awesome Ass Acres?

Baling hay during the day and painting at night...that's the time I'm spending this week! We've been dodging thunder storms to put up 35 acres of beautiful fescue pasture and so far, so good. I'm painting on some things after dark, but bedtime sure comes early after a full day! Over Memorial Day weekend, we stopped by a llama show in White Pine, TN. I never dreamed that llamas came in so many colors, even Appaloosa! Each one was different, but all really pretty. We love that humming sound, too! I've hinted about adding a couple to our animal collection here, but my sensible half says not now. Guess I have to wait awhile! I'm working on getting some pictures of Cha-Cha, but she's not in the posing mood lately...too much fun running and stretching those long legs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! IT'S FUN TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED BY AND I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!